Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: system crashing

Your best bet is to get a program called Symantec Ghost. Its comes with Symantec Systemworks. U can use this software to copy over the complete contents of the drive including the OS and have it boot still. It will copy over partition information and resize depending on the difference in size of the new drive. It is also a very intelligent program in that it is able to copy over the data from dying drives a lot of the time.

BTW, every fijutsu drive I have seen has gone the way of the magnet cemetary, IE, they die and get their magnets torn out and then they are pitched. Definetly see why fujitsu got out of the Desktop IDE market.

If the maxtor drive works in it. Hook them both up and run POWERMAX it'll diagnos the Fijutsu as long as there's a maxtor drive on in the system. Probably is going bad as Fijutsu's are IMO POS.
    [size=1.5]AMD 2100+ | Epox 8RDA+
    2x256KHX3000 | AreoFlow TMD
    Antec SmartBlue 350watt | 2 TT80mm case fans | WD 120gig
    Maxtor 60gig | FIC 9800pro | Apex Thermally enhanced case [/size]

ya i cant seem to get the win 98 on the net fukin out of date peice of crap windows **** i hate windows 98 lol drive any man insane.
    think ill just get windows xp pro again for it need to find someone with a disc tho lol

well cya laters all thanks for the help. :P

:cheers:

How are you posting then? Powermax fits on a foppy, cause you need to boot from that floppy. So any machine with internet would do.
    [size=1.5]AMD 2100+ | Epox 8RDA+
    2x256KHX3000 | AreoFlow TMD
    Antec SmartBlue 350watt | 2 TT80mm case fans | WD 120gig
    Maxtor 60gig | FIC 9800pro | Apex Thermally enhanced case [/size]

lol got windows xp home now and new hard drive working and it dont crash or freeze anymore thank god but i still wanna buy 2 more 512 ram sticks lol

well thanks for all the help guys.

:cheers:

glad you got it all worked out before it was too late :cheers:
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information