Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Informal poll

Since I'm having so much trouble, I was wondering how many other people have had trouble with Gigabyte motherboards. What seems to the the most stable brand of MB's?

Just curious

I've never had a problem with gigabyte boards personanlly..what kind of trouble are you having?

in my opinon, ASUS makes the most stable and reliable mobos
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

It's the problem I described in my earlier post. I presume that the motherboard is the problem...will see soon enough...

I always use Gigabyte mobo's from simple stable systems but I use EPoX ones for darkside adventurers.

ya thats the reason i want an epox, for "darkside adventuring", but whatever you do dont get an ECS especially if you want to overclock. just my opinion, but i think epox take the cake.:thumb:

I've had this GA-7VAXP since xmas, its been running 24/7 ever since, very stable, no problems... price was good, great features, i've been quite impressed
    386 DX40, 4mb 80ns EDO RAM, .5mb Trident VGA, 120mb 2200rpm JTS HDD, SoundBlaster ISA, Zoltrix 2400bps modem, 2x Creative CDROM (tray loading), Panasonic 3.5" FDD/5.25" FDD, Samsung 14" UVGA Monitor
    -----

/Z

Thread Information