Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Computer Engineering

Hi, I wonder where on the net I can learn about 'computering'? I'm intrested on this.. Hope to get some reply.. TQ

Roger

Quote Originally Posted by roger04
    Hi, I wonder where on the net I can learn about 'computering'? I'm intrested on this.. Hope to get some reply.. TQ

Roger
    "computering"? can you be a bit more specific please? I've got no idea what you're talking about...
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Quote Originally Posted by roger04
    ... 'computering' ...
    It sounds to me like "everything there is to know about computers and how to use them." It's a pretty broad subject to me. :confused:

I would suggest starting out by ... um ... I don't know where one would start such an undertaking other than 1) Taking courses in school about computers and their use, at either the school you are in or through adult education classes at a school in your neighborhood, if such thing is offered. 2) Read every page of every thread of this forum. When a person has completed that, they would have a pretty good idea about how to use, work, build, etc. a computer.

There is also the site: HowStuffWorks. A person could get lost in this site for days, if not weeks!
    :-(

Quote Originally Posted by elrado1

2) Read every page of every thread of this forum. When a person has completed that, they would have a pretty good idea about how to use, work, build, etc. a computer.
    I havent read em all, but Ive got alot of knowledge from the ones I have read ;) Try this first!

My reply above was somewhat tongue-in-cheek. "Packleds" drive me nuts. ;)
    :-(

Thread Information