Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dumb question...MSI & RAM

Okokok, 3200 only shines when you OC it...

But when I go back to 2700, if what youre saying is true, 2700 is really a bad one when it comes to OC it.

So now the real question is... Why????

you can't have any bottlenecks.........the module gives you room to move and groove......and, what are you lookin' at?..........the difference in price between the two is all.................and, if you buy paired ram, you could transfer it if and when you'd buy a dual channel board, and you might consider the needs of the cpu that would sit in that upgrade, and what it's requirements are

How much is an average 1024 DDR 2700?, and 3200?

In USA I mean... Miami?

about a buck 30 for a gig stick of 2700 and a buck 50 for a gig stck of 3200.............20 bucks diff

Mmm.... there really isnt much of a difference... but then again, id have to buy a new mobo if i go with 3200...:(

Which mobo is the right mobo, and how much is it???

Im really sorry for all this questions, but here in BsAs, no one knows sh*t about new hardware... Here everyone thinks a 5200 is THE vidcard...

put in the max the board is capable of and forget it..............and, forget all this added memory stuff as well unless (scroll up to bubba) you need it. It's obviously a step below the dual channel nf2 boards, and if that's the way you want to go, then there you have it, buy the memory all at once paired for dual channel operation and transdfer over your procceor at that point and whatever it is, it may be overclockable from that configuration or just have two computers.........did i confuse you enough?:?:

can you draw it for me???? Imagine im like 9 years old....:confused:

Why i want 2x1024, instead of 2x512?

Basically, to be able to play games with the most eye candy possible!!!!!!

But here is the real deal... I live in Argentina, and cant buy everything at once. My father travels to miami once a month, so I can buy piece by piece my PC there.

Where I live, 2 sticks of 512 are like 200 bucks. (95-100 each)

I can buy a stick of 1024 in Miami for 130 bucks. Do the maths.

In time, I can buy the other one, and a mobo nf2.

no ricky if you upgrade to a nf2 you have to buy paired ram right then and there, no buying one stick, then buying the other.....understand if you really need that amount of ram, an new board, several trips, etc...........if i were you, i'd have a gig of ram, max and if you want to buy it in one stick, fine. stay to your max of 2700 and make it low latency cas 2 stuff. then 1 trip and you're a done deal .......understand, junior?

Oks!!!!!!!!

I think ill do that

:thumb:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information