Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is a good motherboard for AMD XP

I just built a new 'puter using the Lanparty, a 2400+ CPU and 9800 Pro video card. It is rock solid with great video. The Lanparty board comes with lots of nice stuff like rounded cables, FrontX (front connectors for USB, Firewire, mic, earphones) and a carry system for lugging your system around. I haven't learned much about overclocking yet, but I hear this board is great for overclocking.

Go to DFI.com and you can get all the specs on what memory and CPU's you can use....

Good Luck!

Im not sure what i think about the FrontX panel that the LanParty offers. Its sorta clunky. I diddnt add it to my system because it looks bad with my case's bezel, but it does have a lot of nice stuff. I also dont really like how many cords you have to plug in, in order for all of the components to work. They should have made the plastic on it black insted of beige. I dont know.....

By the way, the board is amazing for overclocking, and BIOS updating. These are about the best features. Overclocking can be done right in the bios, no need to put goo all over your CPU to unlock it. The BIOS can also be updated right in windows. I dont know why motherboards are just becoming capable of this really strange feat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information