Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Motherboard Opinions

Im getting a new motherboard and i cant make the choose of the ABIT NF7-S or the ASUS A7N8X Deluxe. Which motherboard is better and also im getting a AMD 2500+ CPU to.
    AMD Athlon XP 2000+
    Gigabyte 7VAX1394
    512MB PC2100 Ram
    Sapphire ATI Radeon 9600 Pro
    40GB & 80GB HDD
    Lite-On 48x12x48 CDRW
    Creative Inspire 2500 2.1 Speakers
    Windows XP Pro

I just got a Abit NF7-S about a week ago and I love it. I have a 2500+ as well. Right now I am at 220x11 (this board can do more but I am limited by my ram). It also has a nice red light on it that lights up the bottom half of my case. It looks cool when it shines against the blue of my Thermaltake water pump.

i have the A7N8X Deluxe. it is fantastic. fast, stable and loads of features. i dont think the Abit NF7-S has Dual LAN, but the A7N8X Deluxe does. both are good for overclocking and both are excellent. just compare the features offered by both against what you need and then make a choice. I also have a 2500+ ... are you looking into overclocking a lot? then you might want to look at the 2500+ Mobile, lower voltages and factory unlocked unlike their desktop counterparts.
    MSN Messenger - handy481@hotmail.com
    DC++ - handy481 :: Sweden Xperience :: BootCamp 02 :: Revolution xShare 01 :: Mp3Heaven

Thread Information