Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Motherboard ABIT IC7-G problem

Cool Re: Motherboard ABIT IC7-G problem

well the non auto function only provides three settings turbo,formula one,grand prix the auto function puts the system to grandprix speed by default.

setting it to turbo fixes the problem as i said in the above posts.
    I have the identical board had the same problem and every time it started on auto it froze up.My temps are in the 30s constantly.
    It is aproblem with the bios i am hoping gets fixed with a new update.

Smile Re: Motherboard ABIT IC7-G problem

well to the second post i replied too, I would look at your cpu cooler.aluminium copper ones seem to cool much better than all copper ones.I am using my standard intel at the moment because my zalman al-copper wont fit to the ic7-g mothernoard.I am sitting on the same temps as you are.under load.

I read the manual today and check the pwm temp if you are using abit -eq to monitor temps.there is a new bios that gives more accurate temps for the system.If the pwm temp is up the cpu goes with it.Abit suggest better ventilation for the case etc.to solve the problem.
    My previous post regards the bios setting has worked till today when i put it back to auto to test it and suddenly it worked on auto for the first time with no problem.{Was very spooky after seeing it to refuse to work on auto for two months}

Default Re: Motherboard ABIT IC7-G problem

I just ran into the same problem with the alarm going off with a new ABIT IC7-G board. THe problem was that my heatsink was not seated properly ... I check out the pc health status in the bios and noticed that my cpu temp was hitting 90c, which was triggering the alarm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information