Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: ASUS A8V-E SE Motherboard

Default ASUS A8V-E SE Motherboard

Hi and Merry Christmas !

I'm pritty new around here so I'll keep this quick. I was just wondering if my new motherboard (ASUS A8V-E SE) was any good ? I bought a new graphics card the other day (ATI X1800 XT 512) and had to buy a new motherboard at the same time as I was still on AGP. Did not have very much money left so I bought the best I could afford.

Are there any know issues with this board ? Anything that I should be aware of ?

I've now got to wait for PeeCee World to open it's doors on Boxing day to buy a new PSU as I did not know that I needed a 24 pin PSU. Argh the wait is killing me :(

Anyway thanks for your time and Happy Christmas !

Regards

Mythril

Default Re: ASUS A8V-E SE Motherboard

It's a good board. It's not the best, but I can't thing of any specific problems with it.
    Last edited by Yawgm0th; 12-26-2005 at 09:11 AM.

Default Re: ASUS A8V-E SE Motherboard

Hi and thanks for your reply.

I'm waiting for the shops to open tomorrow morning at 9am to buy my new psu. I'll probably buy a new board at some point next year but until I'm in need of one I'll probably stick with this one for now.

Regards

Mythril

Thread Information