Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GIGABYTE 6-Quad Competition - Win one of three new Intel 965P Express Motherboards!

Thumbs up GIGABYTE 6-Quad Competition - Win one of three new Intel 965P Express Motherboards!

GIGABYTE 6-Quad Competition - Win one of three Intel 965P Express Motherboards!

Hello everyone!

We have teamed up with our friends at GIGABYTE in Taiwan to giveaway THREE of their brand new GA-965P-DQ6 motherboards based on Intel's brand new 965P Express chipset for the CPU formerly known as Conroe - Intel Core2 Extreme / Core2 Duo as well as Intel Pentium D processor.

We have also organised to giveaway 20 stylish GIGABYTE t-shirts which will be randomly given to people who enter the competition and provide accurate answers to the questions asked. The winners of the three GA-965P-DQ6 motherboards will be drawn randomly out of a hat.

So, how do you win one of these motherboards? Easy - just answer the 5 questions below accurately and you will be entered into the competition as having a chance to win one of these crazy-spec motherboards which will likely cost about $250 USD each!

THE QUESTIONS:

1) What are the chipset and CPU architecture codenames that are applicable to the new GIGABYTE GA-965P-DQ6 motherboard?

2) What feature of the GIGABYTE GA-965P-DQ6 provides enhanced durability to the motherboard?

3) What are the ‘6-Quad’ features on the GIGABYTE GA-965P-DQ6 motherboard?

4) How many e.SATA ports are available with the GIGABYTE GA-965P-DQ6 motherboard?

5) What additional features/technologies would you like to see on the next GIGABYTE flagship motherboard?

HINT: Visit this product website at the GIGABYTE website for the answers! Once you know the answers, to enter you must send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE (so, you need to be registered to our forums as a member). In the PM, please format it as above with the question and the answer below. The competition will run for one month from June 5th till July 5th 2006.

GOOD LUCK!

Last edited by Mr.Tweak; 01-16-2007 at 11:03 AM.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Default Re: GIGABYTE 6-Quad Competition - Win one of three new Intel 965P Express Motherboard

SORRY EVERYONE!

My private message inbox filled up past our set maximum of messages very quickly. It is now set to allow 5000 messages which should last us a while

Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Default Re: GIGABYTE 6-Quad Competition - Win one of three new Intel 965P Express Motherboard

Just 2 days left to enter!
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

The competition is now finished - winners will be announced soon!

Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Thank you to everyone for taking part in the competition - we had a lot of entries!

Here are the three winners of the Gigabyte motherboards.

casecutter - http://forums.tweaktown.com/member.php?u=28458
    BlaqMale - http://forums.tweaktown.com/member.php?u=33077
    sruane - http://forums.tweaktown.com/member.php?u=33011

Congrats to the winners! The winners will have 48 hours to respond with their shipping details after I email them. Gigabyte will ship your prize directly.

We still have some t-shirts to giveaway. If you really want a free and funky t-shirt, send me a PM with your details!

Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Default Re: GIGABYTE 6-Quad Competition - Win one of three new Intel 965P Express Motherboards!

Good to see 1/3 of the winners were contributing forum members. Damn you, Casecutter. There goes my excuse to build a Conroe system...

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgm0th
    Good to see 1/3 of the winners were contributing forum members. Damn you, Casecutter. There goes my excuse to build a Conroe system...
    As always, the winners were choosen randomly.

By the way, I have re-opened this thread so now everyone can reply if they like.
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

The winners have just been PM'ed and email'ed - they have 48 hours to respond.
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Default Re: GIGABYTE 6-Quad Competition - Win one of three new Intel 965P Express Motherboards!

All I can say is THANK YOU!!! I am at a loss for words. I guess it's time to build an Intel system! Thank you again!
    GIgabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
    AMD FX8120 @ 4GHz
    Patriot 1866MHz EL series 2X4GB DDR3
    Powercolour HD 6970 2GB w/XFX 8800GT 512MB Hybrid PhysX
    Creative X-FI titanium HD w/Technics class A 300W amp and tower speakers
    PC P&C 500W PSU
    2TB Seagate
    Coolermaster 690II w/Corsair H100 tucked under the hood

Cam Thanks that was alot of fun. It prob would have been "funner" had I won but...any way. Hey Cam how about the "Top 10" crazy answers....No prizes required, just a chance at fame. Hey, email a bunch to me and I'll pick a bunch and send back to you. How many folks entered the contest in all? are you gonna show us the ASUS factory next?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information