Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Your opinion: Gigabyte motherboards

i started with an Asus, forgot what series, it was like 4 years. I decided to change my computer. So I bought a Gigabyte GA-6OXTE. At the beginning I started to have headaches with my computer but my friend who is an engineer taught me that a problem is not always the motherboard. But we usually blame them cause that's were we plug everything on. After he flash the bios and install windows XP, everyting worked fine.

Point, works fine with me.

I am a Gigabyte fan myself..

They make good stable quick boards and have very good on-going support for them.

I only use Gigabyte mainboards, as I have had no trouble with them what so ever.

They have always been Fast, Stable and Reliable.

Although their Video cards are a bit "Yum Cha" that does not reflect on their high quality Mainboards

I give Gigabyte my thumbs up :thumb:
    Quick!!.Pack your bags!!

The Elephants are coming!!

Quote Originally Posted by ct_
    from my experience, they SUCK

suck suck suckity sucksuck

of course i only have this one to work with, but if it's any indication - there's NO chance i'll buy another

RE: GA-5AX thread...
    Rather quick judgment on your behalf.....

So I take it that Gigabyte are the only company that has made a bad mainboard over the years? ;)
    Quick!!.Pack your bags!!

I've never had any probs with their boards either (From SS7 onwards) but I just found that other boards just gave better tuning options. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggo
    I've never had any probs with their boards either (From SS7 onwards) but I just found that other boards just gave better tuning options. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>
    I'll think you find that is changing, at least that was one of my suggestions to them.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

i honestly can't tell you if i like em or no (mainly cos i haven't owneed anything made from them), but one thing i think they need to work on is the model naming/numbering. their currnet way of naming, IMO really sucks.

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

I haven't dealt with their motherboards, but the one and only video card I have from them was D.O.A. - so a little bit debatable from my experience, but I keep an open mind :)
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    i honestly can't tell you if i like em or no (mainly cos i haven't owneed anything made from them), but one thing i think they need to work on is the model naming/numbering. their currnet way of naming, IMO really sucks.
    What's wrong with it?

It's simple and effective...
    Quick!!.Pack your bags!!

I have been using different types of Gigabyte motherboards for over 5 years (always upgrading), and have never had problems with any of them.

I am using an MSI m/b in my main machine at the moment but that is only because it is very hard to get Gigabyte boards in the Philippines. But I can't complain about the MSI.

I have two other computers, both with Gigabyte boards, GA-60XE and a GA-6VX7-1394.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information