Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Foxconned 6150K8MD-EKRSH

Default Foxconned 6150K8MD-EKRSH

I read the review on this motherboard from tweaktown and ended up buying one. I was disappointed to see that the bios features weren't available. And the bios used in the review for this motherboard will never be released.

Is there anyway to get a copy of the bios from the review unit? Or is this one of those SOL situations?

Default Re: Foxconned 6150K8MD-EKRSH

I guess I am SOL...

I'm not the reviewer of this item, but the mainboards I have received have the normal BIOS that are available to the general public. Check the Foxcon website for the latents BIOS, then make sure that there isn't some sort of key combination (like the Gigabyte boards) that is required to be pushed to access the advanced features of the BIOS.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Hi,

I have the latest bios from Aug 2007. The hammer fid control is missing and the review board has the option available.

http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/917...ing/index.html

The original bios that came with the board and the next available update was also missing the Hammer FID control. I contacted Foxconn and they sent me a link about how they don't support overclocking.

Around other forums I have found out there are others with the same function disabled in the bios.

Also, there seems to be a cap on the the "FSB" speed, although it might be a limitation from not being able to change the CPU multiplier.

Thread Information