Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ga-ep45c-ds3

Default Re: Ga-ep45c-ds3

It's 2x1gb. And i've tried your settings exactly and i'm getting no joy whatsoever.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Please post back to me exactly what full settings you are using that fail, and how it is that it fails? Like almost gets to windows or does not get that far at all even

The settings I used were the ones that you provided, and it will not even boot, nevermind post. Regards, Matt

I have just gone back to the overclocking to give it another go. But whatever settings I try i can't get past about 3.6-7, but whenever i increase the voltage above about 1.3 for the processor, the system will reset the bios, although if using a lower voltage (upping the FSB) and then increasing the voltage at the end that will work as the board changes voltages without powering down, but on restart the settings reset. Also most of the time now after a bios reset the machine will turn on and off at intervals of about 5 seconds until I switch it off from the PSU, and it is fine when it boots back up. I tried re-writing the bios to try and address these problems although with no luck. This all seems rather strange. Any ideas?

They are exactly the ones that you sent me

Well.... I get so many PM's and post so many settings I haven't a clue really. And I always post ranges so what I gave you would not be what you are using anyway.

If you do need some help, please do post your exact issue and settings all in one post not in a PM as I get to many to keep track of

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information