Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Soyo Kt333 Dragon Ultra Platinum

What's your take on the Soyo KT333 Dragon Ultra Platinum motherbroad?:bounce2:

Looks cool, but soyo boards arn't normaly that brilliant.
    Get a can of silver and do it your self
    But i have a purple board any way's, so mine still looks kewl:cool:
    Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1662Mhz | Volcano 7+ HSF | Soltek SL-75DRV5 | 256MB Corsair XMS-3000 DDR RAM | 44x44x24 Yamaha CDR-W F1 | 16x Liteon DVD | 40Gig 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda | 20Gig 5400rpm Seagate | GeForce2 MX-400 | SB Live! | RTL8139A NIC | RTL8139B NIC | 12 Fans | 1 x ss Blue cc | 2 x Red Neons | 450W Codgen PSU | Logitech Z-340 2.1 Sub and sats | 17" Osborune Monitor | Win XP Pro | M$ explorer rat and keyboard | Everglide Attack Optical

Soyo decided to take a shot at enthusiast boards, but lately they have been lacking. It looks like they're going back to their old-school ways... STABILITY. The newer boards have pretty much sucked for overclocking and such, but if you're looking for a board that doesn't give much in the way of errors, then the Soyo may be just the ticket.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

The more, very recent, Soyo boards are actually fairly good when it comes to performance and overclocking. After talking to Soyo last month in Taiwan this is something they said they were going to continue doing.

Take a look at the Soyo KT333 Dragon Ultra overclocking section of the review as an example...

http://www.tweaktown.com/document.ph...Id=248&dPage=8
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Thread Information