Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Motherboard Help

Default Motherboard Help

Okay i'm needing some help on whats best mobo to get besides what i have now for my setup.

I'm running this Mobo Here

I've got a Q9650 on it. 8 Gig Ram. Running SLi 9800GTX's in it. I'm happy with how fast everything is so i dont plan to upgrade to the new i7 stuff just yet. I might if anything just move up on Video Cards to 285's or something around there but not right this minute...

But I'm not happy with this board, Seems like i'm having issues with things, From it not being real stable with the SLi, The Sata connections are the best. I don't know it might be all me but i'm looking to replace the board, And i just have no clue who to look at or what board to look into.

I don't extreme OC. I have OC'ed little here and there but nothing major, So yes i'd like the choice to be able to if i want to. Need it to run Sli and support atleast 8g of Ram.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Default Re: Motherboard Help

I'm sorry but these days I wouldn't go near a nVIDIA mainboard unless you paided me.

The best board ever

GA-EP45-UD3P

If you want to stay with the 9650 get it now.
    P55-UD4P - i7860 - Patriot Inferno 120GB SSD - 1600Mhz Mushkin 7-8-7-20 - 3 WD 640GB Black
    880GMA-UD2P - X6 1055T CPU - Patriot Inferno 120GB SSD - GSkill 1333 8-8-8-21 - 2 500GB WD Black
    2 or 3 other systems I like to play with and a laptop

Nate thats all good and stuff, But It's Crossfire not SLi.

Wayout yeah, I know what you mean. I just need to save money and goto the I7 and get a real board without the issues.

But since i guess everyone else ignored this thread. Thank You you 2 for just replying. Thanks.

Thread Information