Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Need advice about this kt333 mb

ok i am planning to get a new mb that does not cost much and i saw this kt333 mb and the price seems very reasonable and i heard so much good things about that chipset so checkout this link to see the specifications and tell e if its a good motherboard for the price.
    http://www.fticomputer.com/cgis/deta...IF&ses=&cat=MB

You have the KX7-333 motherboard from ABiT...ist 89USD at newegg if you are in the states.
    - Damien

Biostar makes boards mainly for OEM PC builders which means that there are no options for overclocking this board plus it will only take up to a XP 2000+ "Palamino" processor, so no T'breds here either. :(
    But if ya just want a "no frills" mobo then I spose it's ok but I could find no reviews listed for it. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Yeh Biostar is OEM. They are kind of reliable and cheap, but i think its worth spending the extra bit of cash to get a good brand name mobo (mobo;s like the most important part of the system).

Thread Information