Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SDRAM Memory Question

i just got two sticks of pc133 kingston ram 256mb for 20 a stick it was with a rebate but if you can get to a office max soon(you have one of them right) that is a good deal they also have a free can of air after rebate. well i hope you hae them in your area o get a stick or two
    Mess with the Best,
    Die like the Rest
    There are worse things than Death, and I can do them All.
    Backup has arrived
    Stupid people do stupid things, Smart people outsmart each other

I bought the ram and I am currently using a 128MB stick in conjunction with a 64MB stick, so I don't know what the manual was trying to say with that graph that didn't include that as an option. Very odd. You guys encounter things like this ever?
    <Font size=2>"The demand to restrict technology is the demand to restrict man's mind" -- Ayn Rand
    <a style="text-decoration: none" href="http://www.whiteglovecollection.com/cord">
    <font color=blue><font face="Century Gothic" size="6">My Web Site</a></font>

No that was the first time I've seen someone specify the use and types of different memory modules like that. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information