Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: kt333 dragon ultra-problem

my dragon ultra will not allow me to reboot out of windows or by pressing reset on case.i am running a athlon 1000o/c to 1.5 fsb is at133 memory is geil 2700.I think the problem is the video card an ati all in wonder radeon.Any body know about any problems with the dragon ultra,PLEASE HELP.

Do you have the button connected to the motherboard? :?:

thank you but yes I do have the reset button hooked up.The problem I am having is that any time I need to reboot all I get is the rom drives reset,the hard drive resets I loose video and then nothing no repost.I get this any time a reboot is needed.The video card never turns back on.WHY?

Is the AGP aperture set to at least 64mb in the BIOS? Is "first video device" set to AGP? Is there a setting for "allow IRQ for video"? If there is, it needs to be enabled.
    These are some of the things that I have seen to cause video problems, though I haven't seen the one that you have yet.

Thread Information