Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gigabyte GA-7VRXP posting problem

Does anyone know what the modification was between the ver 1.0 and 1.1 board was and why was this done?

And what was the difference between batch c,d,e,were there further modifications?

Were there only 3 batches or were there more and why would batch c not work and a batch e work.

This just donít make any sense to me unless there were modifications in the batches as well or were they just having a bad day when they produced batch c.

I understand that the upgrade or fix on ver 2.0 is 1 capacitor and 1 resistor only. Is this true.

If anyone knows what is the truth Id love to know and not I think this is what they did.

I had a ver 1.1 (at least a ver 1.1 on the sticker) but under system diagnostics it appeared as a ver 1.0 and it was a batch E and it was a piece 'O' CRAP so donít believe that just because it was a certain batch number that it will be okay.

I can not Get Gigabyte to reply to any E mails.

You should have read this thread, http://forums.tweaktown.com/showthre...;threadid=3607 , and that would have answered ya questions. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Have already read that and no it does not.

So basically wiggo you can't really tell until you get the baord in your hands? Do you think any of the batch "c" boards are being sold via internet stores?
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

pga1234

I returned the ver 1.1 for a 2.o and this is what I'm on right now.

Ok, your post just really confused me. I have no idea of what your point is...

Well I mean I get what you are saying. You had a 1.1 didn't work or you wanted the 2.0 so you returned it and got a 2.0. And currently you are using the 2.0. But what relevancy does that have to my post?

It was only certain "C" batches that were the problem but if you got one then it would be fixed. If you're buyin' over the internet then no you wouldn't know what you have till ya got it but most of the earlier versions should be about out of circulation by now. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Ok, that's good to know. Thanks Wiggo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information