Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggest Motherboard for 3930K 2011 CPU

Default Re: Suggest Motherboard for 3930K 2011 CPU

Quote Originally Posted by kentmartin View Post
    You can perhaps check BIOSTAR Motherboards too! they have a good price and quality and it works well my friends are using this brand and so far things are kicking good!

A friend of mine is using Hi-Fi A55S3 ver 6.1
    Supported Socket FM2 processors AMD A-series/ E2-series processor
    AMD 100W processor
    AMD A55 Chipset
    AMD Dual Graphics Technology
    and 100% X.D.C solid capacitor!

check their website for your own specification but I guarantee you real that this brand works very much High-End!
    Lol, you come here peddling Biostar and don't even get the socket right.
    Maybe you should talk to your product department before talking trash on serious forums.

Your three posts on these forums are all about pushing Biostar motherboards..

Here is something to take back to the comany - I will never ever in a million years now buy a Biostar motherboard.
    Intel 3930k
    ASUS P9X79 LE
    16GB (4x4GB) 2133mhz Patriot PXD38G2133C11K
    2 x Sapphire 7970 Dual-X OC
    Silverstone 1000Watt Strider
    OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
    2 x Samsung F1 500GB
    Silverstone Fortress FT02S

InspectahACE is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by pox67 View Post
    Maybe you should talk to your product department before talking trash on serious forums.

Your three posts on these forums are all about pushing Biostar motherboards..

Here is something to take back to the comany - I will never ever in a million years now buy a Biostar motherboard.
    LOL. I'd at least buy a Biostar board over an ECS board. But that would be in a life or death situation.

Quote Originally Posted by kentmartin View Post
    You can perhaps check BIOSTAR Motherboards too! they have a good price and quality and it works well my friends are using this brand and so far things are kicking good!

A friend of mine is using Hi-Fi A55S3 ver 6.1
    Supported Socket FM2 processors AMD A-series/ E2-series processor
    AMD 100W processor
    AMD A55 Chipset
    AMD Dual Graphics Technology
    and 100% X.D.C solid capacitor!

check their website for your own specification but I guarantee you real that this brand works very much High-End!
    asrock and msi are doing quite well too..but i will agree I just recently got 1 Hi-Fi Biostar and its impressive so far a whole new experience... quite pricey though'

I just received my new ASUS Rampage IV Extreme. The cpu, an i7-3930K should arrive today and the memory, Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR-2400 4x4GB kit is scheduled to arrive Friday.
    It's gonna be a busy weekend. I need to get this thing put together so I can determine the motherboard isn't another of those that were DOA from the factory.
    I found a lot of reports that they were actually received as completely dead or various RAM slots didn't work. Since this is a later model (I hope) it should be okay. Hopefully ASUS fixed whtever was killing these boards that were sold earlier in their production cycle.
    Luckily, I bought it from Amazon so I have 30 days for a no questions replacement or refund including free pick-up and free return shipping.
    I'm just completely sick and fed up with Newegg's newest policies on returning computer parts.
    I'll just perform a quickie build using a Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 cpu cooler, one small SSD and whatever else it takes just to test out this motherboard.
    If all goes well then I'll tear it back down and then build it properly with a full watercooling loop, a pair of 500GB Samsung SSD's, a 3TB Toshiba hdd and either a pair of MSI GTX580 Lightning XE vga's or, possibly, take my pair of EVGA GTX 590 watercooled cards for quad-SLi form another build. I may even try my ASUS ARES II again and see if ASUS &/or ATI ever came up with proper drivers for this extremely expensive card. This flagship videocard just has no business stuttering like some school yard sissy!
    If not, then I'll most likely be selling the ARES II. This was my 1st ATI videocard in a very, very long time and maybe an ATI enthusiast can get it to working the way it was meant to be.
    If , for whatever reason the RIVE doesn't work then I guess I'll try the new ASUS P9X79-E WS board. It's also very expensive and actually what I wanted, but not at $500. I just wanted to try the RIVE first since I've lusted for one so very long.
    The only complaint I can find for the P9X79-E WS is, as usual for ASUS, the Marvell raid controller. Nothing else at all unless you count the extreme price.
    It appears Sandy Bridge-E is going to be with us for a lot longer than anticipated. Especially since Haswell has turned out to run much hotter than even Ivy Bridge.
    So I expect even more SB-E based motherboards to be created and produced in the coming year.
    My name is Legion; for we are many.

Quote Originally Posted by kzinti1 View Post
    It appears Sandy Bridge-E is going to be with us for a lot longer than anticipated. Especially since Haswell has turned out to run much hotter than even Ivy Bridge.
    So I expect even more SB-E based motherboards to be created and produced in the coming year.
    Let us know how the board works out.
    My cheapy P9X79 LE is working fantastically. It has been running for 24/7 for 3 months as I use it to mine crypto coins when I am not gaming. It is standing up well to the punishment.

I agree SB-E will be around for a while. I still haven't found a need to overclock my 3930k yet.
    Intel 3930k
    ASUS P9X79 LE
    16GB (4x4GB) 2133mhz Patriot PXD38G2133C11K
    2 x Sapphire 7970 Dual-X OC
    Silverstone 1000Watt Strider
    OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
    2 x Samsung F1 500GB
    Silverstone Fortress FT02S

Quote Originally Posted by pox67 View Post
    Shame over my head. Do you never have a bad day? I was using their boards for long and never have any issues with them to I would always put them over ECS or Asrock.

If you wanna spend more money to pay for the "good" brands its all up to you though

I hope kzinti1 will be lucky with his choice. The price is really HUGE and i would never pay that big for any component ;) I rather spend the money for a faster CPU or graphics card...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information