Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Soyo P4S-645D Lite Optimal BIOS and Memory Settings

Hi and thanks in advance for any assistance. I'm new at tweaking and overclocking, but would like to try optimizing my new system. I have a Soyo P4S-645D Lite (which I think would use the same settings as the 645DX Ultra), with the 645D SiS chipset. My processor is a P4 2.4B, 1 stick of 512MB Corsair XMSPC3000C2 RAM, a Volcano 7+ cooler on the processor, a Ti4200 video card, WinXP Pro, and RAID0 setup. I've done WinXP tweaks, but trying to read the user manual for the motherboard leaves me confused regarding tweaking/optimizing BIOS settings and in partiular the memory timing settings. Would any 645D or 645DX Ultra user be willing to share their preferred/optimized BIOS settings with me to assist me in getting the most from my system for gaming purposes? Again, thanks for any help!

rrk

This guide should get ya started but fully read everything 1st before attempting any changes and remember to backup.

Thread Information