Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: will this be the best possible after january?.....

But just think of the 2nd hand options that will be available as well with a lot of ppl who sell their current hardware to update to the latest (and there are a lot of them out there). Great for those that never have the cash for the latest and greatest. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

ALl my hardware i got right now USED TO cost around 2000 $.... and now .... i can't even sell it for 50 bucks!
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

and oh yea... people say that my pc is an old junk....... lets go put this pc where is belongs [junk yard] ........ ur pc is like a closet...... ohh is that the first pc build? ..... kinda sick of all these comments lol

man, i feel your pain. i even get upset that two weeks ago, the parts i had bought cost $15 more expensive. i keep telling myself that if i only waited two weeks then i would have gotten all the parts cheaper. but that's the thing about hardware. you never know when to buy.

Roger That!

If there is one thing i know is.... it will be smart if we buy hardware AS SOON AS it comes out in the market........... [expensive but smart]......... not all hardware though...........
    Hardware like
    CPU [the 3.06 is coming out]
    Radeon 9700 128MB [if i bought that as soon as it came out, i'd waste alot of money but the price of that video card didn't drop SOO much.. ]
    ahh ohh well.......... i guess technology doesn't wait for any one [but we all still like it] :D

Final i stiill think you have a little to learn on when to buy hardware, but only a little. You've got the "i dont wanna get screwed by your damn hardware prices this time" idea...

Wiggo. By trading hardware in that fashion you creat an almost communistic approach to nVidia's hardware line. If ppl want to trade in their new stuff theyd get off thier asses and find a buyer. If ppl want to buy 2nd hand stuff at a much cheaper price theyd get off their asses and find a seller. Making it easier means someone has to make it easier for you, which puts pressure on nVidia and their resources. Which means if the idea flops, they are in a risky position financially to maintain market status. So theyd never do it.

Dont worry i totally understand where you are coming from, but unless [i]you[/i or a consumer like you starts a non-profit initiative to lower the overall dollars per year spent on video cards by creating a global trade organization, no company is going to spend the money to organize such a thing. And thats where the problem starts, in organization. If we didnt organize such a turn-in rebate or new-to-old-to-new trading ground, there would be no stress to the company that started it (ie nVidia) and thus no financail risk. But thats not the case, and if we dont have such an organization/collaboration of card swapping we'd be back where we are now - getting off our asses to get a deal on the next video card...

[Wiggo delete afterreading]
    ..and if you doing what i think your doing, you may wanna read this throu a couple if times before posting...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information