Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: 4 in 1

Hi im new here,
    I would like to ask if the VIA P4PB 400 motherboard is the VIA 4-in-1 ???:?:
    SPA 1998
    Once back at the pits Schumacher ran to the McLaren garage and confronted Coulthard...
    Schumacher: Are you trying to f*cking kill me?

ok what exacly is your question?? there is no such thing as a 4 in 1 motherboard. As to the 4in1 thease are Via drivers that are called 4in1's meaning there are 4 drivers in one for the Via chipset

I can see how that could be confusing ferrarilover.
    Maxpowers is quite right.
    PersianImmortal posted a great thread on the VIA 4 in 1's here in the forum available at this link;
    http://forums.tweaktown.com/showthre...&threadid=5234
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Ok.....
    So does that VIA motherboard need 4-in-1 drivers?
    SPA 1998
    Once back at the pits Schumacher ran to the McLaren garage and confronted Coulthard...
    Schumacher: Are you trying to f*cking kill me?

Yes, usually the first thing you should do after installing the operating system. Definitely to do before you install your sound and video drivers.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Thread Information