Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Which DIMMS to use for DUAL CH.

Umm the new A7N8X...its supports dual channel...and well there is two blue and on black DIMM slot. Which ones do i put the 2x 256 on dual channel...i am thinking its both blue ..i'm asking cuaz the manual doesn't say...has any used this?

Thx ALOT:thumb:
    - Damien

I think theres two ram slots are close together and one on its own.
    So as long as u have one in the pair that a close together and the other stick in the slot on its own then it'll be dual channel.

I did that (inserted one 256 at each blue DIMM slot) and i got a 4944 on my pcmark. Compared to mine and PGA's and some other people it looks like that was Dual Channel at work. Some dude with RDRAM was getting 6000 so i am think yea we are working in dual channel.

Thx again man:)
    - Damien

Hey FLaCo have ya dropped the multiplier and stepped the FSB to the next level yet? :?:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

No, he took it home yesterday...and he's afraid any type of tweaking...:rolleyes:
    - Damien

Damn. :(

That's why I like my 5 day rule. Once I build it they don't get it for 5 days till I've fully tested it (120hrs of stress to make sure that there are no stability probs). ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

You are so right...i should take that into consideration...he only lives two blocks away...and it was a favor...so maybe he can return the favor by letting me play...i'll post anything i could get...

Thx for all your Help WIGGO!!!:cheers:
    - Damien

Thread Information