Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 8RDA vs +

Just got my stuff from NewEgg. Gonna spend the weekend having a bit of fun with new toys! :bounce: :bounce2:
    Gonna test out some overclocking goodness!:flames: :thumb:

JM
    Have you hugged a Midget today?

IVE DONE ENOUGH RESEARCH ON ALL THE NFORCE 2 BOARDS AND EPOX COME UP #1.THERE TECH SUPPORT IS THE BEST SINCE THE 8RDA CAME OUT THERE HAS BEEN 3 BIOS UPDATES.THE SECOND REASON WHY IS THAT THEY MAKE A BIOS FOR OVERCLOCKING AND HAVE A BOARD THAT BACKS IT UP.I TOO HAD WANTED A PLUS BUT SETTLED FOR 8RDA AND BOUGHT A NIC AND AUDIGY 2 .BUT I COUNDNT BE HAPPIER ,MY FRIEND OWN A ASUS NFORCE 2 AND HES A LITTLE TICKED A THE FSB I CAN GET ON MY BOARD.I BOUGHT 2 MORE NONPLUSES FOR 2 OF MY FRIENDS THEY CANT WAIT TO GET THEM IN THERE CASES.IM NOT NOCKING YOU FOR YOUR PERCHASE ,JUST LETTING YOU KNOW THAT THE EPOX WAS WORTH THE 99$ I PAID FOR IT AND THE SECOND TWO WERE 88$:bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2:

Well, I wish I could argue with you. :rolleyes2 I got my Abit and I was more than a little disappointed. It locks up for seemingly no reason. The Vmem max is only 2.7V. To boot, if I raise the FSB 1 stinking Mz, the darn thing won't boot - no matter how much I raise the Vcore. So much for overclocking. Epox was my first choice, but they didn't have them in stock. I have already ordered my 8RDA and the Abit board is gonna be homeless as soon as it arrives!

JM

Where do you live? ... if you want to sell it cheap, ill pick it up just to see why it has those problems. Maybe if i can gedt it RMA'd for a refund and not just another one... ill split the refund with ya. ;)

I already called and I can send it back for a refund. I am just waiting for my new MB to get here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information