Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: MSI KT3Ultra hacked BIOS

I wondered if any of you know where can I get a hacked BIOS to my mobo that overrides the CPU multiplier lock... If it exists, of course

:D
    [Taaroa Waimea]
    MSI K3T Ultra (VIA KT333)
    AMD AthlonXP 1500+
    Micron PC2100 256Mb DDR RAM CL2
    GF3Ti200@stock
    Detonator 30.82
    Western Digital ATA66 9.3Gb
    ALC650 sound
    LG CD-RW 16x10x40x
    "La educación no es más que el entendimiento progresivo de la ignorancia"

A far as I know the KT333 chipset itself isn't capable of this but the nForce2 and KT400 chipsets are. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Thanx Wiggo.
    [Taaroa Waimea]
    MSI K3T Ultra (VIA KT333)
    AMD AthlonXP 1500+
    Micron PC2100 256Mb DDR RAM CL2
    GF3Ti200@stock
    Detonator 30.82
    Western Digital ATA66 9.3Gb
    ALC650 sound
    LG CD-RW 16x10x40x
    "La educación no es más que el entendimiento progresivo de la ignorancia"

Yeah, you definitely wanna listen to Wiggo on this one as
    i have tried several risque bio's flash's on same and had too
    purchase new bios chip {cheaper by the dozen}
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Well, if the manufaturers were'nt so paranoid about letting the consumer getting more out of the board and have a non propietary-you can customize the bios to your liking motherboard we woulden't have this problem, but seeings how its all about money.However what I can't understand is the technology that they release to date is so outdated compared to what they have behind closed doors(milking the cash cow for all she's worth tatic) so why are they so worried about giving the consumer an unlocked bios? Like a bios that you can edit eveything on I/O, even cmos it self like refomat the cmos evey once in a while option or refresh it with a fresh copy from a cd or something of that nature would be nice. I mean if the people who buy the board wana void evey waranty they have on it then why not? It used to be that most mobo came with a unloced multiplyer, like the one I have,it's a p166 board with jumper settings for all the way to 233 mhz. I reall think that the companys are really going down the drain with the way they used to be about 12 years ago, when propieatary mobo were'nt such a problem, but now intergration is the law of the land. and whats worse is the more and more options that they restrict from the user the less they learn and are more likely not be able to fix a certian problem like irq tweaking to fix resouce shariing errors.....stuff like that:scream:

We must unite against the tratiors of the o.c. ing cause together we will fight this behemoth

I shall stir the gates of hell once more and stare into the jaws of death and laugh, for I will know fear no more.

Thread Information