Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What does this mean...

Does it mean that I can o/c my fsb?
    I shall stir the gates of hell once more and stare into the jaws of death and laugh, for I will know fear no more.

You can overclock your bus if you want to.

What that means is exactly what 100MHz QDR stands for. QUAD. Its a pentium 4 meaning a quad pumped 100MHz bus getting 400MHz. Or the new ones are quad 133's getting 533MHz.

100X4=400, 133X4=533.

AMD has the DDR for DOUBLE 100X2=200, 133X2=266, 166X2=333.

Of course, since you have a Dell the odds of a successful overclock aren't that high. Most (if not all) of these features have been disabled in their crippled BIOS. It keeps the customer support calls down when you remove the ability to tweak beyond factory specs.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

So I have a 400hmz bus?

And I bet I could demand they give me the unlock program for their bios as they most certianly do! Becasue I am still their special customer for 2 more years.....*laughs in a mad fit* bwahahahahaahaahahaha......:rolleyes: ahhahahahahahh muahahahaahahahah:rofl: ehehehahahahahah:shh: :spam:
    I shall stir the gates of hell once more and stare into the jaws of death and laugh, for I will know fear no more.

Yeah dude, I imagine they got a special program just for you:rofl:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Beefy Guest

Shhh Mr C.. He's not supposed to know about that yet...

Carry on everyone.. nothing to see here...

LOL......oh man I love this place! :D

I get the feeling that you guys are laughing at me not with me:eek:

lol no dude.....I am laughing at the great communication and jokes that we have goin on in here.....darth mr. c and beefy and even you yourself were crackin on dell.......

oh yeah...we were wern't we..oops Well one thing is for sure Please forgive me if I give anyone a headache or a:barf: with this but,Dude I'm not getting another dell as soon as possible I'm gona go delete my dell or maybee enslave it and make it run as a server forever.:flames: and take windows off and put novell on muahahahahah my mom is really good with novel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information