Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Freddy vs. Jason

This movie was by far the best of both series. Jason rules my world, i would be honored to die by his blade. What are your thoughts?

:thumb:

I'm not sure that it was the best movie in either franchise, but I do believe it is the best in a long time. I had read several scripts for this movie at least a year ago and didn't really like them. I loved the way they brought it all together though.
    The end seemed to be a little rushed though.

I personally like Freddy better than Jason. But going to see the movie tonie, so no opinion on the movie just yet.

Jason X was pretty good too but they went a little overboard with the whole star trek thing. I have only seen the first Nightmare on Elm Street and i diddnt really like it so it was hard to accept Freddy as a super villan. Now Jason, theres a super villan. He doesnt care about anyone. If you smoke weed, drink booze, have premarital sex, show any skin, or think your badass, your dead! My girlfriend and I took a body count from the first 9 movies and he completly rocks Freddy in every aspect.

freddy vs jason kicked ass

01001101 Guest

you're kidding, right? :thumbs do

Thread Information