Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fast & the Furious

Moose, i've noticed recently that your a wankel kinda guy.:thumb:

Very cool.

F&F was OK if you like really crappy foreign cars that you have to gut and redo to make them worth anything. I'm with Jhonny, Gone in 60 seconds was a lot better thn f&F. I've seen both with a big screen and big speakers. (and yes a sub)

I'll take a Shelby GT500 anyday over a crappy Eclispe, accord, or Supra. :D :D

The 69' charger at the end of F&F was pretty cool though.
    Out of my mind. Be back in five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by poormodder
    F&F was OK if you like really crappy foreign cars that you have to gut and redo to make them worth anything.
    Poormodder, speed is speed, anyway you make it. The difference between a Shelby GT500 and a tricked out accord or supra is classic style. I'd love to have a GT500 or even a GT350 for that matter, but i dont have $125,000+ for the GT500 or $55,000+ for the 350. I guess i could get a supra and trick that out, but now i dont have the $20,000+ for the body and $30,000+ for the mods. I guess it all depends on how much you want to spend on style. If someone were to offer you a choice between a free GT500 or a free 10 second Supra, we all know you'd take the GT500. BUT what if someone JUST offered you the Supra, you'd be a fool not to accept.

I guess money is why i only drive a 14 second Porsche. Beause "someday when i'm rich" im gonna have a large garage of cars like Jerry Seinfeld or Jay Leno. Including but not limited to a GT500, a '69 Charger, and numerous tricked out Japanese cars.

Quote Originally Posted by JediAgent

Poormodder, speed is speed, anyway you make it. The difference between a Shelby GT500 and a tricked out accord or supra is classic style. I'd love to have a GT500 or even a GT350 for that matter, but i dont have 5,000+ for the GT500 or ,000+ for the 350. I guess i could get a supra and trick that out, but now i dont have the ,000+ for the body and ,000+ for the mods. I guess it all depends on how much you want to spend on style. If someone were to offer you a choice between a free GT500 or a free 10 second Supra, we all know you'd take the GT500. BUT what if someone JUST offered you the Supra, you'd be a fool not to accept.
    Sure I'd take the Supra. But I'd turn around and sell it, and get a nice mustang or maybe a camaro.:D :D :D :D :D

I see you point though.: peace2:
    Out of my mind. Be back in five minutes.

You wouldnt be able to - atleast where i live. Tricked out Japanese cars dont have great resale values.

I need nos, and i need it by tonite!!
    Morpheus - 99.95% of post r done while in drunken state. It's not a bad thing. It's a good thing!!
    ICQ no 7056660

"the two big ones"

"no wait, I want one of the BIG gas bottles full of it
    hmm a nice 600HP shot should do wonders to my car"
    TT Original

u owe me a 10second car!!
    Morpheus - 99.95% of post r done while in drunken state. It's not a bad thing. It's a good thing!!
    ICQ no 7056660

"had me? you never had me, you never had your car!"
    TT Original

All the things i said to u were true!!!
    ICQ no 7056660

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information