Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Wars of Light and Shadows

Well another one of those series that seem to go forever.........has anyone read this series by Janny Wurts? Just finished the three books in this series and started on the second series entitled Alliance of Light...........anyone opinions of these are appreciated, I found the twist where the real hero is hounded because of his mage skill to be a real change, and the style of writing really makes me want to shake Lysaer really hard
    :kay:

Beefy Guest

sounds interesting.. might have to check it out...

Just bought 4 of the Terry Pratchett books you recommended Beefy...they better be good ;)

Beefy Guest

I said Terry GOODKIND... not Pratchett.. although the Pratchett books are ok too...

OOOPS!!! My mistake, oh well at least I remembered the correct name when I brought the books :o

Beefy Guest

sure ya did.. you went and got four Discworld books, didn't ya? :D

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy
    sure ya did.. you went and got four Discworld books, didn't ya? :D
    By Terry Pratchett? Hmmm haven't got those ones..looks like another shopping expidition will have to be planned.......and no I did get the correct books by Terry Goodkind so there :p

Beefy Guest

can I also suggest the discworld computer games.. they are a good little bit of fun too.. but read the books first.

Had a reading frenzy this weekend already onto the 2nd book of The sword of truth.............enjoying them immensely :thumb:

got all of those books as mentioned above

all very good

actually i don't have the latest terry goodkind book (number 6 or 7) and am missing the last 4 to 6 discworld books

Every book I've read by Janny wurts has been brillaint

I'm rereading the earthsea trilogy (4 books but whose counting) by ursla le guin

another good book is Using Access97 - Platinum edition by Jennings - made me a lot of $$$

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information