Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars - Episode II - Attack Of The Clones

well it is better than ep 1..much better
    and pull the money together? u mean, ask mummy dearest?:p
    Madness is the gift that has been given to me!

*Slaps Ollie, Beffy and Mouse with The Creators lifeless carcuss.....then ties up Morgan lander and forces him to listen to ****ty pop music for hours..bwahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetic
    hmm well i saw it yesty and thought it was good..not "the best movie ever created" like most ppl in here are making out..but good. did drag on a bit for a while there at the start - middle, but maybe that was just the company i had, and the uncomfortable seats...the fight scenes were nice though, if a little too far fetched (ie, yoda...ppl who have seen it will know what i'm talking about...but for those who havent seen it..dont ask.. just go see it, find out for urself:p )
    I have no doubt that i will see it again...i'd love to..but i just aint gonna fork out another - for a movie ticket;)
    Far fetched?

It's the force, my friend :).

then the lil fellow shoudl use the force to get rid of that cane and walk properly instead of savin it for fights so he can bounce of the walls:p
    Madness is the gift that has been given to me!

*Slaps Ollie, Beffy and Mouse with The Creators lifeless carcuss.....then ties up Morgan lander and forces him to listen to ****ty pop music for hours..bwahaha

It's all part of a grand deception... ;).

Using the Force to help Yoda walk would be considered a not worthy use. Just as Anakin says "Obi Wan would get very ornry if he knew I was doing this" as he picked up that fruit and cut it with a knife using the Force.

If you want to know what happens in tha next movie check out tha link

http://scripts.cgispy.com/newsboard.cgi?user=starwars5

WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS...well, Lucas could change thinsg around in 2005
    "We're not tool's of the government or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing...the only thing I was good at. But atleast...I always fought for what I believed in."

Well I guess Ill have to download it to the computer.... dont do movies..... popcorn cost to much... and they always fill the glass with 95% ice and 5% soda.... sooooooooo why leave the house when the internet is your best friend.....

Movie was too stop/start for my likings. Bloody c3po in the middle of what should of been epic battles with that irritating voice really got on my nerves. I cant believe he was my fav starwars char.

Yeah yeah, gimme a break. I was 8 or so years old at the time.
    geez.

With a MA15+ rating, battle scenes of Braveheart and more sabre duelin', id crown this movie king of 'em all.

alas, i give it a 3/5.

Still haven't seen it :cry:

Now thats a hint Wiggo surely cant miss.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information