Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Three commercials

Does anyone know where to get these? I've been searching, and searching, and searching. Still no luck. Any ideas?

A commercial of two young boys sitting in there second story bedroom. One is hanging out the window while the other lays in the bed. Cars will pass by and the kid on the bed will say the name of the car by the sound of its engine. The last car was a 1995 Chevy Camaro Z28. This was advertising for chevy. It was on a few years ago haven't seen it since.

A commercial advertising sears air conditioners. A man and wife (I think) are sweating at the kitchen table and talking to each other. "What's tomorrow's weather gonna be like?"-wife "Hotter then yesterday."-Husband "You said you would call sears yesterday"-Wife "I'll call today"-Husband "You'll call now"-wife "I'll call now"-husband. They get there air conditioner installed and "What tomorrow's weater gonna be like?"-wife "Another scorcher"-Husband "Cool"-Wife

A commercial about two guys sitting in an office. One is giving some good ideas about a company. The bosses name is "dumass" The guy thinks you prounounce it like dumbass. I think it was advertising southern airlines or snickers.

Sounds like US commercials, haven't seen them here in Aust

OH DAMN!!!! I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!!!:cry:

Quote Originally Posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN
    Does anyone know where to get these? I've been searching, and searching, and searching. Still no luck. Any ideas?

A commercial of two young boys sitting in there second story bedroom. One is hanging out the window while the other lays in the bed. Cars will pass by and the kid on the bed will say the name of the car by the sound of its engine. The last car was a 1995 Chevy Camaro Z28. This was advertising for chevy. It was on a few years ago haven't seen it since.

A commercial advertising sears air conditioners. A man and wife (I think) are sweating at the kitchen table and talking to each other. "What's tomorrow's weather gonna be like?"-wife "Hotter then yesterday."-Husband "You said you would call sears yesterday"-Wife "I'll call today"-Husband "You'll call now"-wife "I'll call now"-husband. They get there air conditioner installed and "What tomorrow's weater gonna be like?"-wife "Another scorcher"-Husband "Cool"-Wife

A commercial about two guys sitting in an office. One is giving some good ideas about a company. The bosses name is "dumass" The guy thinks you prounounce it like dumbass. I think it was advertising southern airlines or snickers.
    number three is for MUG rootbeer. THICK HEADED!! I saw the video of the commercial in quicktime format on WinMX once.. if that helps..

Definately saw the second one in the US.

i saw the dumass one on kazaalite last night FYI.. do aserch for mug

heh finally found the dumass commercial. THANKS!!! now if only I can find the other ones. Remember that gateway commercial with guy riding home in his convertable all happy that he bought a brandnew T5 computer saw the sign being painted over saying T6? Anyone have that?

why would you want to see that Sears that commercial? grrr i hate that commercial with a passion. i've had to have seen it a million times! lol :)
    "It's always good to carry two sacks around with you so whenever someone says, "Can you give me a hand." You can just say, "Sorry, got these sacks."

I've seen #1 #2 and #4 #2 I actually saw recently and the others not for awhile. Now why do you need the commercials????????
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

Why do I need them? I dunno I just like em

If not the sears commercial I HAVE to have that camaro commercial. Its a MUST. I haven't seen it anywhere. And I haven't seen it on TV in years.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information