Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Matrix 2: Reloaded

Quote Originally Posted by t00lb0x
    no, but i have a 100 mb trialer 1000X500 of the matrix two, 3 minutes long its the shiznit

:woot: :thumb:

My brother have 3, but they are .mov 720x???, and the size is above 110 MB. I didn't see them but is mov a good format???:?:

yeah its ok, its quicktime
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

SPOILER FROM A PISSED OF MAN DO NOT READ IF YOU DIDNT SEE THE MOVIE::

TRINITY GETS BROT BACK TO LIFE AT THE END OF THE SECOND MOVIE! **** THAT LET THE ***** DIE.
    -|Soyo Dragon kt400 - XP 1600+ - 1 GB pc2700 - radeon 9700pro- Amstel Light|-

-|Mystery Mobo - celeron 1.2 - 256 whatver sdram - geforce4mx440 - Coors Light|-

WICKED MOVIE !!!!!!
    I just saw it last night. Can't wait for M3:Revolutions this November......I love that "chase scene" on the freeway !!!! And what's with the Zion "dance party" ?? It's an orgy !!!!
    WICKED MOVIE !!!!!!
    SPAM Special Ops

Yeah, it was a pretty damn good movie. Quiet a bit different from the original, but at least it gives you more of an insight into "what the matrix really is" and how it came about...
    Very interesting.
    At the request of wiggo ;)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information