Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: FS/FT: Western Digital SE 120GB w/ 8MB Cache, 160gb Maxtor H

This is the retail version: 120gb SE 7200rpm 8mb cahce!
    w/o upc. Box is still /sealed.

$120 shipped

Brand new in RETAIL BOX w/o UPC: 160GB MAXTOR 7200RPM with 8MB buffer! Still sealed in original box. These just arnt the drives either. I have special edition boes that come with a Promise ATA/133 pci card($50 retail) Comes with ONE year WARRANTY
    $155 SHIPPED (OEM without cards are around $170)

PAYPAL OR MO ACCEPTED

NO CC or DEBIT Payments

PLEASE email JBS32@drexel.edu

IM LOOKING FOR THE FOllowing

HyperX PC3000
    DVD+RW
    DVD-RW

HAVE REFS
    Heatware.com Factoryxxxx 14-0
    Ebay.com FFactoryxx
    Gametz.com FFactoryxx

Um thease are Us dollars? aus dollars? Cdn dollars? some other dollars??

i pmed you. These are $US
    Heatware.com Factoryxxxx 14-0
    Ebay.com FFactoryxx
    Gametz.com FFactoryxx

I suggest that anyone considering buying from him go through ebay to do so. Otherwise you have no recourse if he decides to rip you off.

Also, Best Buy just had seagate 120 GB's on sale for 89$ (sale going on right now - started Sunday)
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

www.canadacomputers.com has the WD 120gig JB for $168CDN (~$123USD) + shipping, I'm sure you can find one much cheaper from pricewatch.com in the US... the Maxtor hdd is a pretty good deal tho, if you need a PCI Controller Card (i paid $20CDN for my Promise ata-133 card last summer, was a good deal tho.. but pretty much any new mobo comes with ata-133, and most likely RAID, anyway)
    386 DX40, 4mb 80ns EDO RAM, .5mb Trident VGA, 120mb 2200rpm JTS HDD, SoundBlaster ISA, Zoltrix 2400bps modem, 2x Creative CDROM (tray loading), Panasonic 3.5" FDD/5.25" FDD, Samsung 14" UVGA Monitor
    -----

/Z

Thread Information