Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: No posts for a week!?

Question No posts for a week!?

I was looking for a place to introduce myself and find no posts from N.A. in a week? After this post I'll be filling out any profile pages and the like. I hope this forum proves more lively and informative than others forums I have recently frequented. I recently built a new comp and made a few "unfortunate" choices in hardware. I'm no guru but eager to learn more Neil but: just call me gizmofish BTW: I can read 1337 but prefer proper english. :D I can tell by preview post and the way it reformats my post that its likely to s*ck. whats this cr@p of not recognizing carriage returns. If this keeps up, I'll be gone! This post should have three paragraphs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Re: No posts for a week!?

Well, first of all, this is a trading forum area, and the Hardware forums are specifically marked on the Forums Index. Read the forum headings and you would know. There's plenty of posts every day.

Default Re: No posts for a week!?

Wow, you really seem to think that anyone cares about you staying, and nice to meet you
    "Death solves all problems; no man, no problem."
    -Joseph Stalin

Thread Information