Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DVD's for sell!!!!!!

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon $10
    Mission Impossible 2 $10
    Tron $18 this is a 2 dvd set

Beefy Guest

.... Region? Currency? :)

ok not this again with you..................this is USA money

Dont ask beefy, you already know goteeman thinks USA is the only country that uses a dollar sign

am i in the wrong place, is this were you rip people left and right..............if not then leave me alone if so then i am leaving

rip people left and right? just dont be ignorant and you wont get 'ripped'. There are people here from america and australia and other countries too so it would be useful to indicate what currency, and what region, i mean letting people know where you are is that an unreasonable thing to ask, i mean people from australia are not going to buy DVD's from you, so you should indicate the region. OMG

people can see that i am from Springfield, MO USA if you look to the left. So that would be a clue as to that i sell stuff for US dollars. so you and beefy are the ignorant ones here. you should look before you rip poeple

Beefy Guest

Ok, i'm sorry about that last bit. Couldn't help myself. That currency bit was just a joke (notice the smiley afterwards?) :)

Seriously though, you gotta give people information they need. Mainly, in this case, what region are the DVDs? Again, you're talking to a mainly Australian based forums here, so anything that's not region 4 will be hard for us to use. If you want to try and sell things here, you are quite welcome to. Just supply us with what we need to know.

ok that is were the person ask question's that i didnt answer in the post. you may want to let your buddy know that also and stop ripping new people. he going to run people off

Beefy Guest

I don't see what he said that was that bad. You've just gotta lighten up a bit.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information