Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone interested?

Well since I am going to be getting a new comp I have this one to get rid of. Now I might not end up selling this stuff but I was wondering if anyone was interested. You can either post here or e-mail me at: mattoboyle@aol.com (please label subject: PC Parts). Anyway these are what I would be selling:

PIII @ 600mhz
    128 PC-100
    256 PC-100 or 133 just tell me the price you would pay for a PC-100 version and/or a PC-133 version because I am not sure which it is but it is most likely PC-133
    CD-ROM drive Most likely a 48X
    CD-RW not fast- 4X8X?? (I can check and see what it is. It is most likely 24X or 48X)
    1.44MB Floppy drive (Wahoo)

Not sure what mobo it is but I doubt anyone wants it. Anyway as I said before either post here or e-mail if with your offer. I still DO NOT know if I am going to sell them but I might. Note: I can find out for SURE what exactly everything is.

-PGA1234
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

I might be possibly interested in the 48X cd-rom drive considering that mine runs liek a 2X. Literally its broken and runs slow! but transfers all data. The only time it errors on me is when installing q3. I don't want to spend to much money. But a 48X if its working will definitly do the trick. Of course three weeks after me owning it I'll probably break it considering I have NO LUCK with cd-rom drives. but that'll be my fault and not yours.

Another thing I might also be interested in the ram cause my friend might need some for his gf. He's been asking if I have any lying around. So I might be able to get some of that.

ok that's that. Find out if the cd-rom is a 48X and if its in working order. What color it is. physical condition. Any pics? Thanks

Ok, I am getting off the net now. But I will take my comp apart and try to get some more specifics. I'll take some pics of it out of my comp and in my comp with the drive door open so you can see it works ok? Cya for tonight.

Ah well can't sleep. Took it apart and back together. Took pics but I can't get them up till tommorrow mornin. I have a couple more specifics though:

128mb pc-100 CL2 - Generic
    256 PC-133 CL2 - Generic
    PCI 56k Modem
    CD-ROM drive is only 24X (I think it runs faster... oh well)
    CD-RW 4X8X40 ( :rolleyes: might want that...)
    AAVID Aluminium HSF (fan is a 50mm)

Still have no clue what the mobo is. Everything is in very good/excellent condition. The cd drives have been behind a front cover the entire time they have been in the comp. I will get picks up tommorrow ( I love digi-cams). BTW how much would someone pay for the PIII because my cousin wants it, so what should the price be for it?

Thanks again,

-PGA1234

Ok now I have pics:

Group shot

PSU - 145watt generic :cry:

RAM- Top 128 CL2 generic/Bottom 256 CL2 Generic