768 SDRAM PC133
MoBo
64mb 4xAGP evil Kyro 2 Video card

for

512mb DDRAM

I have 768 mb SDRAM. 1 256 SDRAM and 1 512 SDRAM

Micro ATXForm Factor 478slot Mother Board with 3 PCI cards. It has 3 DIMM slots with 1 256 SDRAM and one 512 in it. 4x AGP slot. It had a p4 1.6 in it and will be good for anyone looking to upgrade to a p4 now or in the near future. It has 3 audio jacks, and a midi port. ps2 mouse and keyboard slots, parrlel slot, and serial slot. 10/100 Lan connector. 2 USB ports. Plug in play BIOS feature. 2 built in IDE controllers. This is basicly a good stable board, nothing more nothing less.

It will also have an 2x/4x AGP Evil Kyro 64mb video card. It has a yellow RCA video out on the card. I have hooked it up to the 27inch tv before, but get motion sickness playin on a screan that big. It gets great FPS and rarely has any kind of lag at all. It does experiance some lag with smokes at close range in CS 1.6 though. I get around 70fps in CS and about 50-60fps in Dod. Scoped it goes down to less, but stays above 20 scoped. You can snipe with anything above 10 but it is not nice. From what I have seen compared to my friends cards, it is better than the Gforce 3 but not as good as the gforce 4 64mb. It performs around the MX 420.

This is the set up that I have been playing with for a while but with a 1.6ghz processor. I got the 512mb ram about 6 months ago. I play with my screen at 1280x960. Which used to be the biggest size avalable they bumped it up a while ago but I am just used to the size I play at. I am selling this to afford the new RAM to go in my new Motherboard I got for a larger video card I ordered. This is an excellent system for gaming. I have played nearly every game out there and not had any problems.

I am looking for a trade everything you see listed for 512mb DDR RAM, in paticular Samsung Original DDR400 PC-3200 512MB, but if you have something else plz don't be shy I will take anything close into consideration. It all comes as a package, if you don't need part of it then ebay it, or give it to a friend. Again, you get the 768mb pc 133 SDRAM, the motherboard, and the 64mb graphics card. I am looking for a trade everything you see listed for 512mb DDRAM. It all comes as a package, if you don't need part of it then ebay it, or give it to a friend. Again, you get the 768mb SDRAM, the motherboard, and the 64mb graphics card.

If anyone is interested in this please email me rdc215@hotmail.com or aim RayDC 215

R@Y