Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gigabyte 8PE667U and Swifty MCX4000

he sold it LoL didn't you read the edit?
    and about it is it the Rev. B or the old one (Rev B. can support 92 fans)
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

Sorry to break your heart rugby dude, the heatsink has been sold. Somebidy offered $35 and to pick it up today. He only lives one town away. Too good of a deal to turn down. Hope your not too bummed.

hey Hog you going with water and peltier right, if so can i contact you on A.I.M/AOL about it?

whoah i'm super bummed:( never mind well done on the sale:thumb:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

hehe they now sell swifty's with peltier on the bottom for 100 bucks a pop!!!!!!! thats expensive

I was thinking about going that way, but I decided on watercooling with a Maze3 CPU block. I MAY add a pelt to that in the near future. Apparently the block comes with the holes already drilled into it to hook up a pelt, from The Den I presume.
    I bet the Swifty and the pelt would be rockin! But $100 is a little steep (said with a smile after he blows some $300 on water cooling...)Muahhhaaaaaa!

what are you going to do to combat condensation!? I would go with peltier but im worried about condensation and set up...

I'm not sure what I would do about the condensation. I would have to do alot of research first. I remember reading somewhere about a gooey kind of insulator. Kind of like vaseline if I recall correctly. I'm getting married in three weeks, so I'm done spending money until the wedding gifts come rolling in (hopefuly). If she only knew how much I spent on the stuff in the last week. Besides the 3.0 GHz 800FSB chop and the asus woody board. I alos got the new Thermaltake III v2000 (silver one) to house all my water cooling stuff. All kinds of NEON and stuff. Not to mention a 480 Watt Antec power supple with built in blue led's. I'm afraid to add it all up. I'm better off not knowing probably. I was outta control at the computer show theis weekend!

ill add it for you your talking 2700-3000+ easily...you haven't even described the Gfx card...

Hmm, let me see. $350 for the WC, 220 for the case, 200 for the MOBO, 100 for the power supply, 500 for the CPU and 50 for odds and ends. Actually, I already have a Nvidia TI4400. I have gotten lucky enough to OC to the TI4600 speeds. But I also got a water block for the nvidia and the cihipset. Unfortunately, I just read that with the placement of the new NorthBridge between the CPU and the AGP slot, the waterblock may not fit. Ughh, that might go up on the block (no pun intended) soon also. Luckily, I have everything else, so that SHOULD just about do it. So, not quite $2700, but too close for comfort.

I live in Central Jersey and we just had the Trenton Computer Festival this weekend and everything is SOOO cheap. No shipping to pay either. Best of both worlds. I always spend a ton of money when I go to one of these shows. My major weakness.

oops, forgot to add the 225 for the sudigy card and inspire 6.1 speakers. See, you made me add it up and now I keep remembering stuff. MUST HIDE ALL RECEIPTS!!! QUICKLY!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information