Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gigabyte 8PE667U and Swifty MCX4000

I just upgraded to the new P4 3.0 GHz w/800MHz FSba nd the new Asus woody board and I have to get rid of this stuff to pay for it. Click on the links below for information and pictures.

No HONEST offer refused. Please don't lowball me though, it's insulting. I know how much they go for retail. Thanks for looking

Gigabyte 8PE667 Ultra

Swiftech MCX4000 SOLD

wot are u wanting for the swiftech cooling?? and were will u ship too?i'm interested:D
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

And also do u have the mounts and manuals for it?? i want to make sure this will go on my p4:thumb:

crap iwanted that swiftech i coulda gotten it semi-cheap...how much do you think a 2.0 ghz P4 400FSB pin 478 go for??? 50-60 bucks?
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

Hmmm, good question. I might be putting up my 2.4b in a day or two after I get my new 8000 FSB and woody properly working. I wonder what that will go for? Hmmm, hint hint anybody?

hmm i have that mobo is pretty damn good *someone SHOULD buy it b/c its kinda pricey* except it doesn't support 8X AGP like you stated (sorry bro) but can you explain to me how dualBios or qFlash works? I dont have a floppy yet but when i get one i would like to update my bios so i wanna know how they work and according to newegg 2.4B sells for about 160 so sell it for like 120 or even 100

LOL, I didn't even notice that. I just kinda cut and pasted from the giga site. Maybe it was another site, thanks for pointing that out. I'll see if I can fix it.

As for your questions, I don't know how the dual BIOS works, because I have been lucky enough not to have any trouble with the first one. From what I understand, it just kicks is and takes over if there is a virus or something screwing up your primary BIOS. As for the Q-flash, I only flashed the board once awhile ago, but it does make it fairly simple. I think you could also have two distinct BIOS in each chip, and you could go into the q-flash utility and choose whisch to boot from. I could be wrong though, as I have never tried it. Basically, it's just good insurance.

yeah anyone reading this...its a great mobo i use it and it outperforms most, but it has its flaws, mainly software is buggy (the stuff gigabyte includes) but you can use MBM to just replace it otherwise its "kick-ass" that is my little less than 50 word review on the mobo :-D

Enough about the mobo i want to know about the heatsink:thumb:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information