Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Assorted DDR RAM for sale

Hi All,

Just had a substantial upgrade of all my PC's, and now have a few sticks of DDR lying around that I want to get rid of. I'm willing to COD these anywhere in Australia

1 x 256MB PC2700 Transcend (Samsung Chips) for $80aus

2 x 128MB PC2100 Samsung for $70aus or $40aus each if sold seperately

Beefy Guest

hmmm, that 256MB stick looks damn tempting. I'll get back to ya. Had any problems with it?

No problems. I just brought 2 x 256MB of Kingston CAS 2.5 which wouldn't work with it when I pumped up the RAM performance to the max settings the Kingston stuff would take. Must only be CAS 3 RAM I'd say.

/me steps into the bid...more ram am good..

next dibs if beefy bails out
    sKuLLsHoT
    www.morb.ath.cx

Beefy Guest

You take it sks. I can't justify the need of getting more RAM at the moment. Thanks anyways.

done...gimme, icq brash..
    sKuLLsHoT
    www.morb.ath.cx

Just formatted my system. I'll setup ICQ tonight and send you my ICQ :)

pm me about those samsung sticks details warranty ect ??? samsung chips or what ?

Project Tweakers .. Tweakers IRC .. MSN contact: roswellalien670@hotmail.com .. Google ..

My Rig: Amd 2100+ .:|:. V7+, ASIII .:|:. Shuttle AK35GTR .:|:. 512mb Winbond DDR .:|:. ATI Radeon 8500 64mb .:|:. 2x 40gb Seagate ATA 100 .:|:. LG 40x16x10 .:|:. Liteon 16x DvD .:|:. Intel Pro B and 3com 10/100 nics .:|:. SB live 5.1 DE .:|:. Enermax 710b Windowed .:|:. LG 17" F700b .:|:.

wots the go brash - you decide to not let em go?
    sKuLLsHoT
    www.morb.ath.cx

Thread Information