Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recruitment Information

Post Recruitment Information

*This will be edited further in the future*

We are a pretty laid back group of folks. While we don't advertise recruitment, we are always accepting new people who participate around here, in Mumble, and in squads. We pretty much just like to chat about random stuff and unwind, we want to make sure we are not bringing in anyone that doesn't "fit"

SO, what does that mean? If you think you "fit" and you meet these pretty minor participation requirements, let us know here!

Be sure to tell us about yourself in your post. Age (we are 18+), hobbies, interests, likes/dislikes.
    Last edited by Waterboyeee; 03-29-2012 at 01:24 AM.

Default Re: Recruitment Information

Agree with Waterboyeee...we are just laid back guys who like to game.

Hi, my name is John and im a BF3 addict.

Been playing on your server for quite some time now, love playing there because of the challenge.. seems to attract alot of good talent. The constant upkeep on trying to keep the numbers down on spawn campers/rammers, etc is another huge bonus. Been on mumble the last week or 2, and enjoy the laid back have fun attitude you guys have. I used to be in competition in past games, but im done with that now.. much more enjoyable to just sit back and play when i want to instead of when i need to.

Anyways, i'm 23 and i like Canadian BACON, eh. I like to work on cars in my spare time and own a '06 GTO which is where most of my money goes to. Cruising and hanging out with buddies is always a fun time, then play BF3 afterwards :D Mumble.. what a great program. I never heard of it before you guys, its so much easier to use and setup than other programs.. especially compared to Ventrilo.

Its has been fun from the times ive been on mumble and got to play with you guys. I would love to join the team!

Thanks for applying boot. If you can, apply within battle log and we will see how it goes.

Having played and spoken to you on mumble....you seem to be a good fit, I'll vouch for ya!

Quote Originally Posted by xbootified View Post
    Hi, my name is John and im a BF3 addict.

Been playing on your server for quite some time now, love playing there because of the challenge.. seems to attract alot of good talent. The constant upkeep on trying to keep the numbers down on spawn campers/rammers, etc is another huge bonus. Been on mumble the last week or 2, and enjoy the laid back have fun attitude you guys have. I used to be in competition in past games, but im done with that now.. much more enjoyable to just sit back and play when i want to instead of when i need to.

Anyways, i'm 23 and i like Canadian BACON, eh. I like to work on cars in my spare time and own a '06 GTO which is where most of my money goes to. Cruising and hanging out with buddies is always a fun time, then play BF3 afterwards :D Mumble.. what a great program. I never heard of it before you guys, its so much easier to use and setup than other programs.. especially compared to Ventrilo.

Its has been fun from the times ive been on mumble and got to play with you guys. I would love to join the team!
    Hey, thanks for posting. I'd love to see your GTO... I've always loved those things. I have a 09' GXP (G8) right now, pretty much stock besides CAGS elim and exhaust.

Mumble is pretty nice. Simple and works great, we've never had any issues :)

Quote Originally Posted by Waterboyeee View Post
    Hey, thanks for posting. I'd love to see your GTO... I've always loved those things. I have a 09' GXP (G8) right now, pretty much stock besides CAGS elim and exhaust.

Mumble is pretty nice. Simple and works great, we've never had any issues :)
    06 GTO H/C Flowmaster Mufflers - YouTube is what it looks like right now, but currently have corsa sport exhaust. Heads, cam, 3600 stall, ported intake and throttle body. Oh forgot to mention, I also love drag racing.. So far a best of 11.7@.

If you go through my channel, I have a video with the corsa sport if you were interested. I'm curious to know what exhaust you have? Just helped my buddy with a g8 gt put a cam and stall in and he's looking for mufflers.

Quote Originally Posted by xbootified View Post
    06 GTO H/C Flowmaster Mufflers - YouTube is what it looks like right now, but currently have corsa sport exhaust. Heads, cam, 3600 stall, ported intake and throttle body. Oh forgot to mention, I also love drag racing.. So far a best of 11.7@.

If you go through my channel, I have a video with the corsa sport if you were interested. I'm curious to know what exhaust you have? Just helped my buddy with a g8 gt put a cam and stall in and he's looking for mufflers.
    Sounds good, love the color. I just got the Solo Performance axle back kit for now. Didn't feel like spending ~$1400 for the Corsa catback. It sounds good for what it is, LS3's are always pretty "poppy" sounding, I scared the living fvck out of some poor dude mowing his grass earlier decelerating in my neighborhood for a speed bump, haha.

Hey guys, my name is Steve, im 24.

Iv been playing with you guys for awhile now and you are all fun to play with. Im interested in joining. Everyone on the server seems to have a great additude, and its become the only server I play on now.

Little about me, Im from canada like xboot (im his neighbour). I love to play BF3. Im a Licenced Mechanic, and im crazy about cars. I own a 2008 Pontiac G8 GT. With alot of mods. Just finished adding a cam See the youtuve video Pontiac G8 GT, Livernois Stage 1 DOD delete Kooks LTH Initial start up, straight pipe - YouTube
    Last edited by HeLLzGooN; 02-25-2012 at 09:00 AM.

Hello hellz, I've played with you before. You should hop on mumble if u see us on there. Car sounds sick.

Good to have you on here Steve!

I split the car chat into another post so we don't ***** this one up, haha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information