Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Cooling for Ti4600/ ddr memory

Hi, I'm looking for the best possible VGA heatsink and/or fan combonation to overclock my asus ti4600 as high as it can go within a good, cool temperature. Also I need to know what are good temperatures for ddr memory and vga gpus/memory. For example, I keep my system temperature at 25C and cpu at 31C. What would be good temps for o/c'd ddr memory and video cards?
    SuCk iT tReBeK!

TI cards already come with pretty alaborate cooling systems. But, if you want to get a nice ORB cooler for it, that wouldn't be that bad of and Idea. If you really REALLY want to overclock, then you should go return your Asus card and get a Leadtek card. They were built for Overclocking. You can see there cooling systems in the Case Modding Gallery. Just go to page 14 or something like that and check my picks, and you can see the huge cooler on it with 2 40 mm fans, and the 80 mm fan i threw on top of it.
    <font color=orange>AMD Athlon XP 2500+ Barton (166*11=1883MHz) -|- Asus A7N8X Deluxe Rev2.0 -|- Corsair XMS PC3200 512 MB RAM 2T-3-3-6 @DDR333 -|- Leadtek A250 TD GF4 TI 4400 300/630 -|- 40 Gig Quntaum Fireball AP+ -|- 52x Samsung CD-ROM Drive -|- SB Live Digital 5.1 -|- Antec SG case w/350 Watt Power-Up PSU</font>

And don't expect to overclock it that well as its the top of the range model so is already clocked pretty high:(
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Thread Information