Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Found NanoTherm PCM+ with FREE SHIPPING

Why don't you post a picture of it so we all can see what it looks like when we go purchase it?
    Also what is the consistancy like?

That would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance,
    Chez

I don't have to prove crap.

Although just to get you to shut your trap here is just ONE REVIEW.

Coolermaster by Shin Etsu

Next time before you start pipin', do your homework.

I'm in the middle of buiding my beast so I don't have time to find the original artical. Although this one will have to do. AS WELL AS MY WORD.

WITHOUT A MANS WORD, HE IS NOTHING!!!author unknown

ok jesus christ i believe you dont get all *****y on me

i believe you dont get all *****y
    You're right, I don't get all *****y! :laugh:

So are you gonna post a pic for us Mr. I have used it since 1993

Chez

Beefy Guest

Everyone just settle.

Chez, there's no need to blow your top like you keep seeming to do. At least get your insults right if you do. "They obviously don't teach proper etiquet, spelling, or puntuation! " Obviously you didn't learn any of the above either. You've managed to break all three in that one sentence. That's a classy piece of work. If you give me that 'I was mad when I posted' excuse, then you shouldn't be posting. xerohybridpark was quite entitled to ask for proof that about the thermal paste tests. I'm sort of thinking a temporary holiday could be good for you, or some anger management at least. And if you're going to link to something, make sure the link works. Welcome to S.P.A.M. nomination.

xerohybridpark, just ignore tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum here. Thanks for trying to be helpful. As Chez so graciously gave me some evidence to use against him, I think I will
    I quote Nevin from Arctic Silver:

Unfortunately, it is essentially impossible to accurately test thermal greases or heatsinks using computer as a test bed. All measurements are taken in secondary heat paths downstream from the actual heat source so moderate to severe measurement compression is inevitable and unavoidable.
    What all this means is that any difference you see will only be a percentage of the actual difference.
    On my laboratory equipment that has minimal measurement compression, I can mount a heatsink on a test block 5 times using the same tube of compound and the temperatures will vary by up to 2C depending on the compound application and how flush the heatsink is on the block. A heatsink can look level and actually be exerting 5 times a much pressure on one side of the core as the other.
    These limitations only begin to scratch the surface of the problems encountered when testing thermal solutions on a computer.
    So really, thermal paste tests are to be taken with a grain of salt. As long as the product does the job for you, then be happy with it.

You are right.

There was no reason for me to be an a$$.

I obviously was taking some anger out on someone whom I don't even know, nor should I have even posted if I was in that frame of mind.

Like I said in a nother post I am getting a divorce from my wife and she is making my life hell.

THAT is no EXCUSE for me to find places to make snide comments.

THANKS FOR CALLING ME OUT ON IT BEEFY

xerohybridpark, I hope you understand that was not directed at you. If anything it was directed at myself. I am having a hard time dealing with this divorce issue. :cry:

Although I find solace and enjoyment in helping others. I intend to keep it that way.

Sorry,
    Chez

Okay , irerlaize now maybew i was wrong in backing up Chez, so i suppose i out to apologize as well. : peace2: m8

Like I said in a nother post I am getting a divorce from my wife and she is making my life hell.
    Christ sorry hear that mate. I couldn't even begin to imagine what that is like. Don't want take the thread to far off topic. You get married to someone its the happiest day of your life then they want a divorce and make your life suck. My sypathies to you.

................Lets get this thread back on track. Thermal paste I've used coolermaster and Artic 3 my opinion artic three is a good paste to use for someone who hasn't built a Pc before (not saying you haven't) it sounds a lot easier to use than the Shin Etsu stuff just my :2cents:

Thanks for the sympathy's.

You are correct. For someone who hasn't built a lot of pc's, AC3 is a lot easier to work with and apply.
    The benefit of using Shin Etsu due to its 2-4c drop in temps is offset by the technique needed to apply. Its consistency is like peanut butter and is harder to work with.

I have built enough pc's though, so I am used to using the thicker paste.

EITHER way we are talking a few degree's so it really is no big deal. That is the bottom line.

Chez:cheers:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information