Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Found NanoTherm PCM+ with FREE SHIPPING

Just letting you guys know i found a company called iTHiNKPC that is selling NanoTherm PCM+ with FREE SHIPPING . Its the best s*** for OC'n. www.ithinkpc.com ive been a customer from ithink since 93and i bought from this palce numerous amount of times...i like their fast replys and cheap prices. i was extremly happy with thier customer service.

hey thanks for the links. but that thing aint big enough for delivery, they might just use post to send it to their customers.

What's your IM talking about, could you explain it better. Because they offer free shipping so that would really be better using regular carriers.

This is by far the best thermal compound out there. Cooler Master [i]by Shin Etsu

It has been shown to drop temps by 2-4c after the 3 day cure period. It is harder to work with since its consistancy is more like peanut butter.

Regards,
    Chez

Why waste all that money on a good HSF if you aren't going ot use the best Thermal paste?///////////

prove it from someone elses results

Now If i wereyou, I wouldnt doubt Chezman's word, hes a respected memboer of the forums (I respect him anyway) and I know he wouldnt post some lie, and Im sure he can back up what he said with plenty of legit. sources.

<center>:cheers:</center>

i blieve you but i still need proof

Kisss my *** and stop asking for PROOF.

Why don't you get edumacated and REAAD A little. You might learn a thing or 2. (maybe not, but reading never hurt anyone)

Do you think I just bought the stuff blindly, when EVERYTHING ELSE I BUY I RESEARCH INSTEAD OF JUST ASKING SOMEONE TO GIVE ME ALL THE ANSWERS AND THE LINKS OF WHERE TO BUY IT!??!!>!?!>!?!>!>?>!?

GET REAL!!!!!!

IF YOU WOULD READ THE FORUMS YOU WOULD SEE THAT I ALREADY POSTED THE REVIEW!!!!!!!

SO WHY DON'T YOU USE THE LITTLE SEARCH BUTTON YOU LITTLE GROMMET........
    Or don't they teach you that in school. They obviously don't teach proper etiquet, spelling, or puntuation!

Thanks amd_man!

Hmm, I have hlaf the mind to call this Spam, as this fellows only posts are in this thread.

nope this isnt spam ive ordered it and got them already

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information