Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Sdram O/c??

Hey i know i have been pestering you guys but im new at the overclocking and instead of spending hours on end searching for this you guys can help within minutes!....

N e who how can you (if even possible) overclock about 768mb or SDRAM?

thanks guys for the help!

Full specs would help, though its probably not gonna happen

it's usually best to run your RAM and CPU in sync, so I don't see much point in just overclocking the RAM. OC the CPU and the RAM will follow.

If you want anything more detailed, give us your full specs, including temps.

[b]Hey i know i have been pestering you guys but im new at the overclocking and instead of spending hours on end searching for this you guys can help within minutes!....
    as for that^, i always suggest people do there own homework. You will get a lot more respect from myself and others if you research your own questions, then ask when you get stuck. Just something to keep in mind. :)
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

hey i didn't mean n e thing by it, and its ok thanks for telling me to keep it in sync. And btw i was doing research on sdram overclocking but couldn't really find n e thign useful?

well if you put a decent effort into searching and don't find what you're lookin' for, then i sure don't have any problems with you asking here :)

you've just got to understand that we get a lot of really simple questions that can be answered with a 5 second search on google and is hardly worth the effort to respond. However, this is one of the better posts. I wasn't directing my last comment at this thread in particular, just you comment in general :)
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Thread Information