Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well I

A good way of getting heat sinks off is to put a ****ty cd under one corner of the heat sink and then a screw driver inbetween the cd and the heatsink, just twist the screwdriver and the heat sink should pop off:thumb: And i plan on getting this heatsink for mine as it is very effective:thumb:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Very nice thx well it be a big improve ment in cooling over my stock **** on my sapphire 9600 pro.

Anyone know a good tool to check for vid card stability and is there a tool to see how hot/cool vid card is runnin.

I want to make sure when i o/c it where it is to make sure no probs in it.don't have money to buy new card at moment lol.

There is no program that does this as radeon cards don't have heat probes(unless u have an xt modle) the best way to make sure u havent overclocked too far is to make sure there are no visual artifacts(anything in a game that should not be there). When they appear its a good indication you've gone too far:thumb:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Thx agian.:p

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information