Well I got my 512MB stick of GEIL PC3200 which is supposed to do 6-3-3-2.5, but those settings made my system unstable. Only after setting them a little more relaxed did everything work out fine. In fact, I've been stressing it set at 200MHz bus everywhere (for 2600+ @ 2.3GHz with 11.5*200) and everything has been working fine than when I had the system at a lower clock speed! The only problem is still that RAM, I have it running at something like 8-4-4-2.5 to achieve stability. I'm quite unpleased with what happened, because for the longest time I thought I'd never find the problem.

My question is, what do I do? The RAM is running at 2.8V and it supports 2.85V, the problem is on my EPOX I can only go to 2.9V next... does anyone think trying 2.9V might make this RAM perform at the settings it's supposed to, or should I just leave it alone and stick with it until I can buy some new RAM? Or should I just RMA it right now and hope my next stick doesn't suck also? I don't know where to go from here... I just don't want my RAM to explode at 2.9V :)