Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Help With RivaTuner

Default Help With RivaTuner

Hey i just got rivatuner.... how do i unlock the graphics Processor config?
    Look at pic below.
    Attached Images Attached Images Help With RivaTuner-untitled-1-copy-jpg 

Default Re: Help With RivaTuner

By the way, i have a Geforce FX 5200. 512mb DDR ram. pentium 4.

And, ive used Coolbits to try and Overclock my 5200. I used the Optimal Frequencies yet it either Crashes my Games or the Game will act weird. Basically what im trying to do is get the BF1942 mod: DesertCombat Final to run better. Now, im not a big computer guy so i dont know to much about what im doing. Thats why i came here before i tried something and screwed everything up.
    If anyone knows any BF1942 Game Tweaks also thatd be cool.

I would suggest you go to Guru3D forums and search for an answer in the rivatuner thread BEFORE asking Unwinder, creator of rivatuner, for help.

Be warned, if there is a previous thread about this Unwinders response may be abrupt if you didn't search properly. If there is no other thread, then ask, he will give straight answers as to whether what you are trying to do is possible and if it is will point you in the right direction.

Cheers

P.S. If you are looking to adjust the core/clock speeds you are in the wrong part of RivaTuner, go down to the next customise option (forceware) open the first option after clicking customise (graphics card icon) check "enable driver level overclocking" and away you go.

P.P.S. What drivers are you running? there is a new WHQL certified driver 71.89, give that a try maybe.
    Last edited by ANZAC_ELITE; 04-20-2005 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Driver info
    E8600@ 4.25GHz~Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme~Foxconn Blackops~4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1625 at 1700MHz (8-8-8-24-2N) 1.916v~Asus 9800GTX~18x Pioneer 212 DL SATA DVD-RW~320GB WD SATAII~Antec True Power Trio 650W~Thermaltake Soprano~Vista Ultimate x64 SP2/Win7 RC1

71.89?

ive got the 71.84, but i will have those in a few seconds.

na but the reason why i was wanting to unlock that is to maybe unlock some pipes.
    Last edited by MbRaz; 04-20-2005 at 09:04 AM.

Thread Information