Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice on OC settings?

Default Re: Advice on OC settings?

Voltage seemed to help a bunch, rocking 243FSB and its stable, tho if I go 244 I run into problems in Prime95. I maybe an idiot too btw, all of my memory options(besides the ones by frequency settings) are set to auto. Gonna mess with these a bit, whats the possibility that this has been screwing me with my OC? Once again I have Kingston HyperX KHX3200A/512x2. Thanks guys.

Yea memory settings didnt help OC but I am sure 1TCMD setting is far better than 2T. Prolly gonna get a 480PSU this weekend. Later dudes.

OK so I decided to start looking at new PSU on Sunday, and then I got bit by a tick and had to see a doc cuz of limes diesease...looks like I need to ait a little longer...damn med bills!!!!

Ok, so Ive finally gone and ordered a new PSU. Was looking into the NeoPower 480 by Antec, but I really wanted more, had to at least break 500. So I went with a Vantec Stealth 520. Vantec Stealth hardware always made me think of the Stealth fans they made and how quiet they were, but I hadnt any idea about how well they made PSU's. Seems good to me based on the research Ive done.

http://www.pcstats.com/articleview.cfm?articleID=1782

Got great reveiws!

So everyone be happy for me, finally gonna crank this Rev E!!

Alright got the sweet a$$ PSU installed and it allowed me to OC a bunch but I be having stability issues and was wondering if someone could help me out with whats too much voltage and so forth, also I have some ? about memory timings and Bios versions for MSI Neo2 PLAT. Lemmie know if anyone has knowlege about these things.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information