Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kingmax Lifetime warranty is junk.

2 dozen dud sticks out of how many?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    2 dozen dud sticks out of how many?
    probably like 100, 000 or something :D
    <Insert Witty Comment Here.>

I would love to post my findings and opinions here, but unfortunately I will have to speak with Mr. Tweak first to see if it's OK... :scream:

I have had no problems with any Kingmax memory that has been supplied to me by kingmax or any that i have brought,

I have purchased PC133 from them ages ago and PC150. many sticks adn have not had one die on me that I didn't cause myself (overclocked one once and fried it beyond belief cause i shoved 5v intot he ram rather than 3.3)

As for the people that have had problems with their warranty, Tweak is right ram doesn't just die, you have to do something to it to kill it, and the warranty is not for slapping a ramsink on there and killing it, its for damage in shipping and for workmanship faults (DOA) if you tested the ram before you slaped the sink on you might have got an idea if it works or not. thats why you test b4 u mod, otherwise you will never know
    Cameron Johnson
    Senior Hardware Reviewer
    TweakTown

Quote Originally Posted by Soverign
    thats why you test b4 u mod, otherwise you will never know

I just thought I'd cut the most important bit out for those peeps (like me) that have a concentration span less than one paragraph

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information